Norvell Barbee
  • Owings Mills, MD
Votes |
Noob From Owings Mills, MD

Norvell Barbee
  • Owings Mills, MD
Posted Feb 17 2009, 03:49

Hi

My name is Norvell Barbee III. In all honesty, i don't know much at all about real estate. About 2 weeks ago i had absolutely NO interest in it either. But, im still a young man, and as such im always branching out and learning new things.

Recently, I decided that I could not accept living my entire life being paid what another man/woman thinks I'm worth. I had been brain storming ideas of how I can actually go about providing my own income for a while and got the idea to open up a Nightclub. While researching all the things that i would have to learn and do to accomplish this, i realized that one of the BIGGEST parts to having a successful nightclub is the building and its location. This is were i need your help!

I (sadly) have very close to no money right now. And while being a broke college student was fun for a while, im working to change this. I know it wont come over night, but i thought that while i was working, i could also be learning about buying commercial property so that when i get the chance, i am fully prepared.

I think this is all the info you guys will probably want to read at this point. I know it may sound like an unrealistic dream or no more than a whim, but i honestly believe anything is possible for me if i work hard enough. All i ask is that you please take me seriously enough to share any information you think could help!

Thanks for your time! :mrgreen: