• Investor
  • Olive Branch, MS
Votes |
Newbies from Mississippi

Spence Rodman
  • Investor
  • Olive Branch, MS
Posted Apr 2 2016, 17:08

Hi.  I'm Spence from Olive Branch Mississippi.  I have been dabbling in real estate investing for 12 years when I first graduated from college.  Over that time I have acquired 6 rental properties for myself but have been involved in the purchase and management of 12 other properties for my dad and my inlaws.  Recently my wife and I attended a Fortune Builders 3 day workshop and had our eyes opened to many interesting concepts in the field of real estate investing.  Luckily two days before I attended the workshop I found bigger pockets.  So I knew that the knowledge they were selling was available for much cheaper on the bigger pockets forums and blogs.  We have decided its time to take our real estate investing to the next level.  We are very interested in wholesaling and redeveloping properties.  We have fixed up properties before, but always with the idea that we were going to buy and hold.  I am a big believer in the idea that the smartest person in the room is the room.  We are on bigger pockets to learn more and hopefully to share information that we have gained.  Please forgive us in advance for the stupid questions we are sure to ask.  

Loading replies...