Votes
Joshua T.
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
New Rental Investor from Philadelphia, PA

Joshua T.
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Apr 9 2016, 19:50

Hello - My name is Josh Truppo and I currently reside in Philadelphia, PA. I am the Director of Finance for a large national retailer but enjoy real estate / investing in my spare time. I got into real estate accidentally; my wife and I purchased our first condo in Jersey City, NJ but decided to rent it out when we relocated down to Philadelphia a few years ago. I am looking forward to my next real estate investment.

If anyone out there is familiar with the Philadelphia area, please feel free to reach out.  I will be looking to build my network here and any advice you have, please let me know. 

On a separate note-- I am beginning to build investment tools /models/spreadsheets to start getting my hands dirty in the financial modeling/metrics/analysis of rental properties. I know there are a ton out there including here on BP, but does anyone have a suggestion? I am finding some okay spreadsheets, but ideally i am looking for a very detailed one that includes detailed NOI, ratios, discounted cash flows, IRR, etc. with an additional component of refinancing/taking out a 2nd mortgage to fund the next project. It would be great to have graphs, etc as well. I found some for $$ (~$50) which is fine, but just trying to get other suggestions. Otherwise, I may have to take the time to build something detailed that I am looking for.

Josh

Loading replies...