Representing Volume Buyers in DFW

2 Replies

Hello BP community! 

My name is Elliott McAllister, and I am an analyst/agent on an investment team in Dallas, Since my fist day on the job, we have been representing hedge funds in their efforts to obtain both buy and hold AND flip projects. As all investors know, the ebbing and flowing of the market is intrinsic to the real estate industry. We have developed a strategy that allows us to thrive in both seller and buyer markets. Our biggest asset is our direct relationships with three hedge funds. Collectively, our buyers aim to obtain between 20-80 properties/month, and buy in all cash. Wholesale relationships are ideal for our volume purposes. Since my start in real estate in July of 2014, I have been a part of 20+ cash closings. I am looking to close at least 50 deals this year! I believe that we can create a value-based relationship that will allow all parties involved to thrive. Please contact me at any time if you would like to see if we can do business together.

Happy hunting!

Hello @Elliott McAllister and let me be the first one to welcome you to the BP community! At BP, you can find tons of information on real estate. From the free online educational videos and courses to the informative forums and network opportunities, you can't go wrong! You came to the right place and I wish you a lot of success.

I need more rental properties!!! I'm assuming you're an employee at one of the big investment brokerages. Looking for straight wholesaling hustlers that are running a business... If that's you, DM me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you