New BP member from Tooele, Utah

5 Replies

Hello to my favorite world of real estate investing! My name is Ben Gerald and I am announcing that I am not going to wait anymore and I choose to move forward to become a great investor. I am currently working as a underwriter for commercial loans (many of them real estate deals). I have always been wanting to get into the game but I let various reasons stop me from doing anything meaningful (even after spending thousands to learn). I came across BiggerPockets while I was searching the internet for a place to ask questions and learn more about real estate.  After just one minute of reading on the BiggerPockets beginner's guide I found more information than I have read and learned in years of study. And the best of part? It was posted for free for the whole world to see. 

I am currently looking at investing in the mobile-home sector in Utah to start my real estate empire. I am wanting to meet people in this industry, build my team and business, and have fun.

Welcome to b.p., I also learned a ton here in the couple of weeks that I've been a member. Watch the podcast, they have a crazy amount of knowledge. 

Look under education at top of page.  

Have fun! 

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you