San Antonio Wholesaler

11 Replies

Hi @Stephanie Bureau ! I am a realtor in Miami, Florida and interested in wholesaling. Was wondering if there is a sweet spot  when it comes to purchase price and assignment fee. Thanks. 

@Scott Meeks Welcome to the community, of BiggerPockets! Be sure to check out the forums, the blogs, podcasts as well as other parts of this amazing website and like minded community. The people here have a vast amount of knowledge and are more than willing to share their experience and provide sound insight and advice. Do not hesitate, to post questions and bounce ideas around in applicable forums. Much to your success!

Hello @Scott Meeks and welcome to BP. BP is a great site for all types of real estate investors both new and experienced. Not only can you network with other investors on this site, you can also collaborate on the forums on different real estate situations. You came to the right place and I wish you a ton of success.

Originally posted by @Scott Meeks :

I have several years of real estate experience investing in flipping and buy and hold properties. Recent focus has been on wholesaling.

I joined bigger pockets to network with other investors and share our experiences. Look forward to connecting with you! 

I know it has been several years since you made this post. How has your Wholesaling selling progress?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you