New to BP, Orange County

8 Replies

I am new to BP. Been listening to all the pod casts I can. It's been very inspiring and motivating to hear everyday people getting into real estate. I would love to jump start myself into the scene, I am looking to network and grow my relationships within the community and take a step into the real estate world.

I live by southcoast plaza and currently rent a condo. Former football player, still very active, I have a full time job as a med rep. I would love to find a local meetup, talk to people and learn as much as I can. 

I guess what I can add to the community, and not come empty handed, is that I am a very handy person and I have had my fair share of home repairs and additions. 

My ultimate goal is to expand my portfolio and do things right in the real estate market.

@Marko Cavka  

Welcome to BP. There is a local meetup in Lake forest every month that you should check out. http://meetu.ps/2QWCkh

If you would like to meet up before then and talk about investing let me know. I am in Mission Viejo and can meet at a Starbucks.

I am looking for my next purchase at the court house steps, while I am working on a few more.

Thank you Ayodeji, I appreciate the advice and info. I know I am a ways out on getting started. I am trying to get myself up to speed and soak up everything and anything related to real estate. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you