Votes
Samuel Botts
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Newbie from Atlanta

Samuel Botts
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jun 9 2016, 19:10

Hi everyone! I recently joined BP and am actively search for SFH for BRRRR. I actually live primarily in Philadelphia, PA but my wife and I have a condo in Atlanta and so i split my time between Philly and Atlanta.

A little about me. Currently I am a principal in a family consulting business in government contracting. I also am a partner in a market strategy firm. I have a background in engineering having worked as a vehicle development engineer at Chrysler. After leaving engineering to attend business school in Philadelphia, I opened a health club in downtown Philly. The buildout was a major rehab job totalling $500k to $600k some of which I was able to negotiate the landord to take on as leasehold improvements. I also led a pretty intense rehab of my grandmother's condo after she passed away so that we could sell it. I only share this to provide what little experience I have in this space both on the commercial and residential side. I am by no means an expert, in fact quite the opposite, however if anyone has any questions, especially on the commercial side, I can share whatever insights that I have that might be helpful.

Anyways, areas that I'm focusing on are Douglasville, Austell and Mabelton. I'm still learning about D'ville as that's my main focus for now. 

Any help on finding a GC that works on rehabs in the Douglasville area would be greatly appreciated. I've been learning quite a bit in the short time that I've been a member and I look forward to learning from everyone on here. 

By the way, I'm an avid skydiver and love talking about it, so please feel free to ask me anytime about that.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Loading replies...