• Real Estate Agent
  • Turlock, CA
Votes |
Newbie in Modesto, California

Nick Popolizio
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Turlock, CA
Posted Jun 24 2016, 15:59

Hey all. My name is Nick Popolizio, I'm a Realtor here in the central valley CA. I've been an agent for a little over two years now and over the last year or so I have really started to learn about the incredible opportunities available through investing in real estate. 

I originally wanted to build my "empire" in real estate sales, but I've never really fully enjoyed being a Realtor. I love the business, but I've always wanted to flip homes, and buy & hold. Since I started in real estate, I've had the thought of getting into real estate investing after I've created enough income in sales to step away from my business and have passive income. 

After watching some BiggerPockets podcasts and reading the newsletters, I've learned a lot about all of the investment vehicles I've never considered (I only ever thought about buy and hold, and flipping). Now I understand this can be a career, and doesn't need to be something I start doing when I retire from sales. 

I'm looking to start learning about the ways I can start investing now, or in the very near future, to start transitioning from sales into full time real estate investing. 

Can't wait to get started! 

Loading replies...