Votes
Brandi Hayes
  • Trenton, NJ
Votes |
New to BiggerPockets

Brandi Hayes
  • Trenton, NJ
Posted Jun 25 2016, 16:13
Hi BP Community, Im a newbie to Real Estate Investing and just trying to eventually get out of the everyday 9-5 grind. Im currently a Personal Banker at a bank and basically what they train us to do on a daily basis is what I see is done in real estate investing. Ex.( cold-calling, follow-up, etc.) So I figure with that bit of knowledge and experience I could get into real estate investments and eventually acquire Financial Freedom. I currently reside in Trenton, NJ and will look to start here first and eventually branch out. I went to the Fortune Builders 3 Day seminar and it definitely lit a fire under me. I pretty much was gearing towards this anyway but the gems that was given there just ignited me even more. But, if anyone is familiar with FB you have to have BIG money to get in their Mastery Program that has everything you need to start and we are financially strapped at this time. I currently am pursuing this new venture with a business partner (my brother). We are educating ourselves more in the wholesale market first just to gain some capital and eventually transition into rental properties. I would appreciate any info about REIA's, meetups, and mentoring that can possibly get us started. Im currently self educating by reading, youtube, podcasts, and most importantly this gem I just found BiggerPockets. Again please feel free to give any info Im very coachable and eager to learn from you guys as much as I can. Regards

Loading replies...