Agent from Queens, NY looking to network !!!

2 Replies

Hi everyone !

My name is Juan Barreneche and I am a Real Estate Agent from Queens, NY. I currently work with investors and developers in this area who specialize in flipping properties for profit. At the moment I am actively seeking properties and land throughout Queens that are off market. I have buyers that pay all cash and can close in as little as a week.

If you are a wholesaler, agent, investor or anyone looking to work together please do not hesitate to contact me so we can do some business ! If you are looking to buy property in Queens for investment purposes such as buy and hold, house flipping, or development I would love to be of assistance.

My future real estate investment goals include owning and managing many multi family units for cash flow.

I look forward to becoming an active member of the BP community and hopefully making some great connections along the way ! 

Hello @Juan Barreneche and let me be the first member to welcome you to Bigger Pockets. BP is the place to be for REI. It not only let's you network with other investors from around the world, it also has endless amounts of information on real estate investing! BP offers free online videos and educational courses for you to watch and learn from. It also has it's own podcast in itunes. You came to the right place and i wish you all the best.

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you