• Austin, TX
Votes |
Nice to meet you!

Colleen Fincham
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Jul 20 2016, 08:05

Good Morning,

My name is Colleen Fincham. My husband, Chris, and I just moved to Sneads Ferry, NC with plans to buy our first deal, either here in the Ferry or in Jacksonville. We are well read and have the home buying experience under our belt, but have yet to do our first deal. Chris is currently active duty. I am unemployed, expecting our first. I'm interested in becoming a licensed listing agent, to support our goal of quitting the dreaded '9-5' to be full time REI investors. If there is anyone who has gone through the licensing process here in NC, I'd love to here from you and get your feedback.

Chris and I are set on the 'Buy, Hold, Rent' strategy, possibly with some BRRRs and maybe a few flips for the learning curve and extra cash. We're set on Multifamilies...be it Duplexes/Triplex etc or Apartments. We've even considered buying land here in the Ferry and setting up a campground. Loos like Sneads Ferry will see a lot of growth in the next several decades.

We're interested in starting some local meet-ups here in Jacksonville/Sneads Ferry areas. Feel free to shoot us a colleague request if you are interested.

Loading replies...