• Memphis, Tn
Votes |
New member from Memphis, Tn

Cecil Mason
  • Investor
  • Memphis, Tn
Posted Jul 21 2016, 15:21

Hello Tennesseans,

I'm a Memphis,Tn native turn Real Estate investor and Entrepreneur. I've been a non official member of BiggerPockets for quite some time now. In case you're wondering, I've asked myself the same exact question "What has taking so long to create a profile".lol With the wealth of information available here from articles, the forums, and networking opportunities, I couldn't let another day go by without creating an official profile. 

I currently reside in San Diego, Ca but I'm very much active in the Memphis, Tn and occasionally the Atlanta, Ga market. I've recently done business with two of Memphis own James Wachob (Memphis Investment Properties) and Michael Hayes (Hayes Investment Deals) whom I would like to give a brief recognition to for their great professionalism/deals. However I'm looking to add to my investment portfolio with Fix & Flip deals ranging in the $30K to $100K range that will position me to continuously purchase rentals properties with at least an 8 % cap rate. Long term creating leverage with my portfolio to eventually start purchasing apartment units. 

Ultimately I would like to extend my network while building new relationships with like minded individuals and leading to partnering on deals that are favorable for all parties involved. With that said, I look forward  to meeting you all and receiving the southern hospitality I know my Tennesseans will show. 

Gratitude,

Cecil Mason

Loading replies...