Ward Roberts
  • Louisville, KY
Votes |
New Member from Louisville, Kentucky

Ward Roberts
  • Louisville, KY
Posted Jul 22 2016, 11:40

Hello BiggerPockets community!

My name is Ward Roberts. I am a young professional in Louisville, Kentucky and seeking to become involved, as every new member is, in real-estate investing. I began listening to BP about three weeks ago and have been hooked ever since. I was born and raised in Georgetown, Kentucky and grew up the son of a real-estate agent (father) and loan officer (mother) respectively. I recently graduated from Centre College in the bustling metropolis of Danville, Kentucky where I majored in history, minored in government, and developed many great personal friendships and connections. My connections are particularly strong in Lexington, Ky and Louisville.

My goal of joining the BiggerPockets community is to accomplish the following:

1. 1. Create meaningful, real-estate centric relationships with people who have established themselves as successful real-estate investors. The type of investment is not particularly important at this point mainly because I am open to all ideas and niches.
  2. 2. Develop an understanding of basic investment methods, trends, and best practices.
  3. 3. 12 month plan - Make a purchase on a home, likely in the Louisville market for personal residence/ rental.

I look forward to making introductions with the awesome people of BiggerPockets. Please feel free to reach out, and I will do the same. Thank you!

Loading replies...