• Developer
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
New member from Sacramento; interested in making $

Pavan Sandhu
  • Developer
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Jul 24 2016, 11:21
Hi guys! My name's Pavan Sandhu. Find me on Twitter at @pavdeepp I use it more than any other social media. I am a big believer in entrepreneurship, very interested in Tech and innovation. Not a coder or developer but someone who's fascinated with business and making money. The Internet makes anything possible and one day soon id like to be able to travel and work from my laptop. Freedom based lifestyle. I've bought online courses and consumed a ton of content. Tried a bunch of things and they weren't as successful as I had hoped. Now am focusing my efforts to learn everything possible about RE investing, multi family and cash flow. I'd love to meet people close to Natomas. It'd be great to meet some folks that have been doing it for a while. I have a lot to offer. Energy, consistency and expertise in banking. Current work in Commerical lending for a local credit union. Also going to be selling my house and ideally find some property in west sac, woodland, rio Linda, Elverta, or Natomas. Goal is to learn and make some dough.

Loading replies...