Jarrid Williams
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
NFL dreams to Financial Freedom via Real Estate

Jarrid Williams
  • Washington, DC
Posted Jul 25 2016, 07:36

Hello All,

My name is Jarrid Williams. I am a recent graduate of Wagner College in New York, transitioning to Washington DC metro area, Arlington, VA more specifically. I started Fall 2015 in a MBA program studying Marketing while playing my last year of college football. At the conclusion of my season I was being highly recruited to play in the NFL. I delayed my MBA studies to train for the NFL. I went through the combine process and had the opportunity to do a few workouts with NFL teams but ultimately was not signed to a team.

After taking a semester of my MBA, chasing my dream to the NFL, I am ready to start my career in Real Estate. I'm joining BiggerPockets after listening to about 50 podcasts with the hopes to continue learning and connect with likeminded individuals. I am currently looking for a job in Real Estate. I want to immerse myself in the culture, learn the market place, creative financial strategies, and exit plans while saving money to invest in multi family units. 

I am looking for any advice, connections, and work I can do. Please feel free to reach out. 

Loading replies...