Votes
Zach Johnson
  • Huntington, WV
Votes |
Newbie from Huntington, WV

Zach Johnson
  • Huntington, WV
Posted Jul 28 2016, 19:22
Hello, My name is Zach Johnson. I am currently a second year medical student interested in learning and networking in the real estate world. My goal is to build a portfolio that will guarantee a healthy and luxurious retirement, along with funding a few vacations for the wife and I. My long term interest in real estate is in the buy and hold strategy. However, my current goal as a college student without access to disposable income is to learn as much as possible about whole selling and using some of those funds to help pay for my education and re-invest. Specifically on this site I am looking for mentors who can guide me in either my short term or long term real estate goals. I am also looking for connections with people that are interested in flipping or holding houses. Finally, I am interested in networking with doctors and other professionals who have gone down a similar path as I and would be willing to share their experiences. Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to everyone's comments and suggestions. Sincerely, Zach

Loading replies...