New member in Cleveland, Ohio

6 Replies

Hey BP Community!

This is my first post but I have been trying to educate myself the last year and found BP a few months ago. It's great to hear everyone's stories and I am excited to contribute!

I grew up in Cleveland, OH and graduated last May from Ohio University. I moved out to Denver, CO for my first job as an auditor. I then moved back to the Cleveland area and started working at a software company as an inside sales rep. 

I am looking to start my REI career in the Cleveland area but I am focusing on the Lakewood, OH market. My plan is to partner up on a duplex with a colleague of mine where we both live on one side while we rent out the other. After listening to the podcasts and reading on BP, it sounds like a lot of successful investors started that way and it is a good way to limit risk but still getting skin in the game. My strategy is to focus on building a portfolio of properties building cash flow over the long-term.

I am really looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Welcome to BP Anthony. House hacking is a great way to begin your investing career.

Good luck.

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

@Anthony Fiorini

Like Jim Rohn said "your level of success seldom exceeds your level of personal developement"

If you're ever back in the Denver area and wanting to invest in off-market deals, I'd gladly do everything I can to help you find what you need.

Fruitful investing!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you