Sean Weas
  • Bozeman, MT
Votes |
New to the Bozeman real estate scene

Sean Weas
  • Bozeman, MT
Posted Aug 1 2016, 07:47

Hey all!

I am a web developer by trade, just starting to get my feet wet in the Bozeman real estate market.

My girlfriend and I just purchased our first home together, and I am excited use the equity gained from that house to start flipping houses in the area.

A bit about me - I graduated with my master's degree from Montana State University's School of Architecture in 2010. Growing up, both my grandfather's ran their own construction companies, so I was always around construction and the real estate market. Even though I am just dabbling in real estate myself, my understanding of the industry in general, run very deep, and I am looking to learn even more here at Bigger Pockets.

My goal is to eventually take unloved properties and apply my expertise in design an architecture to create stunning homes that people will love for many years to come. Bozeman is a wonderful, vibrant community, and I want to add to the legacy of sensible, functional architecture in the area.

Reach out to chat, meet up or whatever else - very excited to be joining this community!

Loading replies...