Austin Kuritz
  • Hazel Park
Votes |
New investor from Michigan

Austin Kuritz
  • Hazel Park
Posted Aug 23 2016, 23:20

Hello BP community,

Im Austin, 19, and im a new investor with no experience, no credit (working on getting approved and building it up) and low money (full time job steadily building into my savings).

I've really been working hard on educating myself on investing. I been caught up on listening to podcasts and reading all types of educating real estate related sources/books. But i think it's finally time i get a little dirty and get hands on.

I feel taking action is my next big move towards finally fulfilling my goals. One of my goals is to get hands on by the end of 2016. 

Therefore, being that i have no experience, credit, or money, all i really bring to the table is my determination to learn and being that im still young i will be able to get things done if needed. So if you come across my pitch and are willing to bring me on board and help get me to my goals i will be incredibly grateful.

I live in Carleton, Michigan and can be mainly useful in the wayne county areas.

I want to give Bigger Pockets a huge congratulations as well. Its an incredible tool for real estate investing and i have learned and gained so much from this source.

Austin

Loading replies...