New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Holly Palmer
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Newark, DE
Votes |
Found the deal just need credit & cash money. Any suggestions?

Holly Palmer
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Newark, DE
Posted Aug 24 2016, 17:14

Hi Bigger Pockets! 

I'm sort of new here, I've been a silent observer for a long time....

So, I am a licensed agent In Delaware and I've been a member of BiggerPockets for about a year, I listen to the podcasts (I'm about halfway through and I have never learned so much!) I've bought and am reading some awesome books (The Book on flipping houses - J. Scott) and I have finally decided to push my analysis paralysis to the side and take action! I have become a pro- member and I analyze deals daily. 

I've found some that I believe are awesome flips.  The next step would be to make offers to lock in the deal. Here's where I am stuck.  I have less than perfect credit and pretty much no cash to put into the deal with a hard money/private lender/crowd funding.  

I could partner with someone, and have a few offers for partners for any deals I come across, the issue is I need a partner who has ALL the funds, and none to my knowledge meet that particular criteria.

I'm not greedy, so I could wholesale it, but I would need to to make an offer, which means I still need a pre-approval -- also many of the deals are REO's so I'm not sure if wholesaling is even an option.....

Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...