Tim Mallick
  • Zelienople, PA
Votes |
New Memeber From PA

Tim Mallick
  • Zelienople, PA
Posted Aug 27 2016, 05:51

Hi Everyone

First post here. I am completely new to Real Estate but have wanted to begin this journey for a long time. My main goal at this point is to purchase rental properties to provide passive income into retirement and for my family. I am newly separated and finances are tight right now. what I am hoping to learn and find though is ways to finance a house or 2 or a multi family unit so i can just get started. I have an excellent day job that will afford me time to research and find properties (online) but i do not have any money for a down payment right now and am trying to dig out of CC debt right now that was necessary for me to buy my own new house and move.

I gave my other house to my wife, we are amicable. I paid the mortgage off years ago but do have an equity loan and line of credit on it in my name.

I am looking to find a good group to work with and partner with as i begin, and my goal is in 3-5 years to be able to match my monthly net income, although i have no idea how it will all work so thats very tentative.

I do know in the end i would like to have a net income that will allow me to leave my day job or be able to supplant it if for some reason it were lost. i am really driven to succeed at this. I love homes and seeing things renovated and fixed up. I have friends who do this and I am aware of some of the issues, tenants, laws etc. But I feel this is a place I want to be. I just worry in my financial situation I wont be going for a long time and would like to know more about that aspect.

Anyway, thank you all! great site so far!

Loading replies...