Max Gustashaw
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
New Member in Southern California

Max Gustashaw
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 29 2016, 22:31

Hello!

My name is Max, and I live in Los Angeles, having moved from Brooklyn, NY, in early 2013. I'm excited by the residential and commercial real estate market of Southern California, and want to begin to explore investing while continuing to focus on my career in hospitality operations & sales/branding & entrepreneurship.

I focus on opening and building operations and sales systems for event spaces, specifically venues converted from industrial buildings and independent, site-specific hotels and restaurants looking to create or repair revenue streams from weddings, corporate parties, workshops, and in-house programming. I'm currently partnering in the expansion of a lifestyle brand from one location in the Downtown LA Arts District into further iterations and spinoff concepts throughout Greater LA. From what I've learned after some reading and from listening to many episodes of the Bigger Pockets podcast, some of the keys to success in my current field - including an eye for location and rehab potential, the creation of "added value" and "competitive advantage" and, more than anything, the ability to build relationships - are important to real estate investing and I'm excited to employ them in this new arena.

I'm thrilled to find BP and look forward to getting to know some of you!

Max

Loading replies...