• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Chesterfield, MI
Votes |
Hello from Detroit, Michigan!

Jim Bowser
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Chesterfield, MI
Posted Aug 30 2016, 14:54

Recently retired from teaching and anxious to get started investing in real estate.  Have been reading and listening to everything I can get my hands on in this site and elsewhere.  Bought a number of the recommended books and have read several of them so far.  Did one flip a number of years ago without knowing I was doing a "flip", and now I would like to do it with a purpose.  Will be looking for deals in the metro Detroit area - Macomb County would be my first preference but open to all areas.  From my perspective, "bird dogging" for someone in my area would be ideal - I think if I knew what an investor wanted and where, I could find it for them.  Also would like to work with experienced investors for a while to gain experience.  If there is anyone who could use a birddog and/or be interesting in partnering up on deals I find, please let me know.   Also, desperately would like to meet other investors by going to local meet ups.  If you can recommend any in my area, please let me know.  Thanks for reading this and I hope to get to know you all in the future.

My Best...

Loading replies...