Rob Hill
  • Bettendorf, IA
Votes |
New member from the Quad Cities

Rob Hill
  • Bettendorf, IA
Posted Sep 23 2016, 10:09

Hi everybody-

I am excited to be here!  I have discovered BP 5 days ago, and have been scouring the forums, listening to the podcasts, attended the webinar this past Wednesday, and have read the Ultimate Beginner's Guide.  I am really trying to soak it all in.

I am 32, from Bettendorf, Iowa and married with 3 kids. I work a normal W-2 job for a company that I have been at for 10 years.  It is a good W-2 job, but I definitely see the need for multiple streams of income, and have always had a passion for real estate.

Last week, I took my family on a cruise (had a blast!) and on the flight there I started reading Rich Dad Poor Dad.  I ended up not being able to put it down, and finished it before the cruise was over (even with all the fun cruise activities to we were doing)!  The book convinced me 100% that I need to make big changes in my life, and that it is very possible!  Before reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, I had read The Challenge by Robert Allen, and also attended a "free seminar" a week before the cruise, from one of the TV gurus. 

I am ready to get started now.  I know my education will never end, which is another part of real estate that excites me.  I have always been a competitive person, and I enjoy a challenge.  I plan to start by completing a couple rehab and flips, before eventually transitioning into buy/hold.

I am interested in networking with people both locally and on BP.  I know I can learn a ton from experienced investors, and also hope to be able to bring value to others!

Thanks for reading my intro, and I look forward to interacting, learning, and growing with you!

Rob Hill

Loading replies...