• El Paso, TX
Votes |
Newbie from El Paso, TX

Erik Oquendo
  • Real Estate Professional
  • El Paso, TX
Posted Nov 3 2016, 15:41

Hello everyone!!!

It is great to become part of this community to learn and help others with what I have learned. My name is Erik Oquendo. I am a USAF retiree. I graduated from NYU's real estate program this May'16. Unfortunately, we mainly covered Comercial REI and preparedness for a career in that. Fortunately, I do have some cool excel skills and products that I believe can benefit any REI.

Currently, working on my TX real estate license and completing the course.  I opted for a government consultant gig here in El Paso that provides great time off to pursue my real estate studies.  I decided to go the route of beginning my own real estate investment company and take charge of my own wealth.

I was attracted to bigger pockets to learn and colaborate with like minded individuals pursuing their dreams and goals.  I can't wait to met the folks on here and begin to do the same myself.  Currently pursuing my first deal while learning.  So, I believe im suffering from being impatiently patient.  Glad to be part of the community and wishing everyone good luck.

Loading replies...