Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Tushar Shah
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Newbie from Chicago and looking for likeminded people to network!

Tushar Shah
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jan 21 2017, 19:04

Write your post

Hello BP! My name is Tushar, and I live in Chicago, Downtown. As a brief introduction I work for Ernst and Young under the Transaction Advisory practice and I value businesses for a living. I recently bought my first condo in Chicago downtown which is currently my primary residence and am looking for avenues for passive income by buying rental properties and perhaps a multi unit complex in Chicago area.

Since learning about BP, I have been totally hooked to it, I been hearing all podcasts on way to and back from work and do my best to attend the awesome webinars every Wednesday. One of my goals is to be a guest on podcast on the BP showcasing my portfolio of assets and how I escaped the rat race.  

I wanted to check if someone is aware of a good REI networking club in downtown Chicago, please do let me know. I did attend couple of them but both turned out to be marketing seminar with someone selling their real estate courses.

Also, if any newbies in Chicago wanna network and meet up over a coffee, again give me a shout and me can network.

Go Cubs!

Loading replies...