Votes
Devan J.
  • Mesa, Az
Votes |
New investor from Phoenix Az

Devan J.
  • Mesa, Az
Posted Jan 22 2017, 18:01

Hey everyone, my name is Devan and I am an assistant manager of an Auto Parts business called Parts Authority and I currently rent an apartment in the city of Chandler. I am wanting to become a real estate investor mainly in small multi family properties in the east valley of Phoenix, cities like Tempe, Mesa, Chandler and Scottsdale area. I have yet to make my first purchase in real estate because I am looking to make my first buy be a multi family that I can house hack and all the information I have obtained has been from books and websites such as biggerpockets. Those have been great places to start building my knowledge of investing in these deals but I would really like to meet and talk to people who have done this type of investing in these areas and have been successful at it because I believe that will really give me the major knowledge I need to finally find that great deal and make my first investment. Thanks for reading my post and thanks in advance to anyone who replies and helps me on my real estate investing journey.

Loading replies...