Votes
Michael Gilbert
  • Heath, OH
Votes |
Finally ready to start

Michael Gilbert
  • Heath, OH
Posted Feb 19 2017, 20:25
So I have been studying real estate off and on for about 25 years I've done several homestudy courses i.e. Carlton sheets course and the dean grasiosi course I've also taken The realtor scores from COTC I've held back from investing for fear of losing what I got and hurting my family for years but my kids are all adults now my credit is pretty good and I have a little bit of money in the bank and I'm not getting any younger I'll be 44 next month and I've decided that I'm going to buy my first investment property by the time I'm 45 went to a another investing course seminar this weekend three day long and enjoyed it quite thoroughly learned a lot of stuff refreshed old knowledge and I see a lot of potential opportunity with this company they have many names prosper live ,Yancey co ,pathways ,response I'm not sure what the parent company it's called but depending on what part of the country you may of heard about them in kind of depends on which one of these names you would heard of they seem to be affiliated with HGTV in someway and they're offering an upgrade package for $25,000 I have till Tuesday to make my final decision on it in order to receive all the benefits of the package I can still buy it after that but I lose out on the few things anybody knows anything about any of this and has any advice I would welcome it thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any replies

Loading replies...