Votes
Ryan Garza
  • Westland, MI
Votes |
New Investor Bio and Networking

Ryan Garza
  • Westland, MI
Posted Feb 23 2017, 14:02

Hello community!  I am a recent college graduate with a degree in mechanical engineering who has just moved to the Ann Arbor, Michigan area from Toledo, Ohio.  I moved to Michigan to start working for a company who designs and builds gas turbine jet engines.  I love all things engineering but a few months back I realized that a decent salary would still not get me to where I wanted to be in life.  After that realization, I started reading everything I could get my hands on.  The book that changed my entire perspective on money was, of course, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.  I enjoy listening to his books on audio during my commute to work from Ann Arbor to Walled Lake, MI.  He truly is inspiring and I am studying hard to achieve a fraction of his success.  I am currently still saving and working on my credit score to be able to close my first deal.

I am looking to expand my network as much as possible and surround myself with people that have the investor mentality.  I am a lifelong student and can't wait for the future.

Loading replies...