• Investor
  • Bay City, MI
Votes |
New member in Michigan

Clarke Wegener
  • Investor
  • Bay City, MI
Posted Mar 21 2017, 17:37

What a website! I've been reading the blogs and forums and listening to the podcasts nonstop since I found BP a few days ago. Thanks for everything so far and I'm looking forward to a great relationship! Here's a little about me in order to meet some like minded and similarly situated people to share wisdom and advice. I'm 46 and started property investing in 2007. During the first whiffs of the crash I bought a real beater! Its a three unit in Bay City, MI. I was immensely confident in my construction skills and my network. I paid a little too much and put a little too much money into it. Money well spent for the lessons I learned. It's cash flowing fine now and I own 6 more in the same market. I got progressively better at the game with every one. I'm a journeyman electrician with a BA in accounting and business,some other degrees, and plenty of construction and mechanical experience. I found property investing to be the perfect fit for who I am. I call it my passion. Anyway, I'm super excited about the site and hope to learn some lessons for way cheaper than my first!

Loading replies...