Votes
Kenneth Hong
  • Honolulu, HI
Votes |
New investor in Honolulu Hawaii

Kenneth Hong
  • Honolulu, HI
Posted Apr 20 2017, 08:42

Big ALOHA! to everyone on the forum. My name is Ken Hong and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. New to real estate investing and found BP through Youtube. I am continuing to educate myself in this field and hope to make my first deal with the knowledge I acquire from those on this forum. Hawaii is an expensive place to live but I have friends and family in Seattle, Nor Cal, So Cal, Omaha and Chicago. My preference would be to invest here but I would be interested in investing in those other places as well. 

I am interested in single family homes but also interested in multifamily properties and possibly beyond. My goal is to get 2 properties within 5 years, partly because prices in Hawaii are so high so bargains are few. I'd like to buy and hold more than flip, but open to learning more about all forms of REI.

Thank you all in advance for responses to any future posts I make and know that I am grateful for those resplies. I'm excited to learn more about REI and look forward to applying this knowledge in the near future.

PS I have been listening to the most recent podcasts with Mr Brandon Turner in Hawaii. If you come across this post, I'm giving you an open invitation for coffee or a meal while you are on the Islands! PM if interested. Hope you enjoy your time here!!

Loading replies...