• Real Estate Agent
  • Ladson, SC
Votes |
Newbie from Chugiak AK

Ian Smith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ladson, SC
Posted Apr 20 2017, 14:04
Good afternoon BP! My name is Ian Smith and I am currently a Realtor in the Anchorage AK area. I am also active duty Air Force, but will be separating in 1 year. After my Air Force career is over, my family and I plan on moving to the Charleston area of SC. I was stationed there for 5 years and we loved the area. I have just recently been entertaining the idea of real estate investing as a full timer as I will have a unique opportunity to completely switch gears from my current employment. I will continue as a Realtor in SC regardless of what path I choose, due to its obvious advantages in real estate investing. I have read the ultimate guide to real estate investing as my starting point and I'm continuing my education and research as I decide what will be a best fit for me and my situation. The hardest part so far has been not acting right away, but instead learning all I can before I get tunnel vision into one area. Great to be here, thanks for all the info that I've been mooching for the past week and the months to come!

Loading replies...