Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Scott Smith
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
What's up BP? Scott from San Antonio is Here...

Scott Smith
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Jan 11 2010, 03:53

What's up BP? Names Scott Smith, I'm a realtor here in San Antonio...I mainly specializing in apartment locating but trying to get into the home sale side of the market. I am extremely interested in understanding the Real Estate Investing business and could use any advice that any of you experienced investors might have to offer. Im looking into a lot of these programs that offer materials that are apparently step by step to get you started but im not too sure what to think about something being that direct...Others have told me to just pull as much free info off BP that i can before i pay for anything so that's what I am doin at the moment...if anyone has any advice on how "you" got started, or just anything that comes to the top of your mind that you might have wanted to have shared with you back when you began, then feel free to share...i would really appreciate it...anyways BP it was nice to intro myself looking forward to all the networking and learning this forum looks like it has to offer....talk to you later

Scott Smith

Loading replies...