Votes |
Excited to GET STARTED!

Jasmine Benford
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Hampton, VA
Posted May 5 2017, 06:38

Hello There! 

My name is Jasmine and I am so excited to be a member of BP! I am looking forward to this journey. I have been reading and listening to BP forums and podcasts like crazy. I am a public service employee and absolutely love my full-time job. I moved to Baltimore for a great career opportunity, coming from the Hampton Roads, VA area. So that means, real estate will be part-time for me! I actually stumbled across BP because as I was looking for an apartment, I got sidetracked on YouTube and watched a BP video. I think I googled something like renting/ rentals and one thing led to another. I would like to start off house hacking and move into other properties from there. I would love to manage the property, as I have done a little bit of PM work for a nonprofit. Other than that, I have no experience. Anywho, I look forward to connecting, gaining experience and helping where I can. I am eager to learn and excited to start putting my dream of becoming a real estate investor into action. I hope to hear from you!

Loading replies...