Votes
Debra Sanderson
  • Decatur, GA
Votes |
Hello, I'm a new wholesaler with a question about a package deal

Debra Sanderson
  • Decatur, GA
Posted May 18 2017, 14:02

I found the owner of a vacant property that I had been seeing, and let him know I was interested in buying his property.  Come to find out, the three house right there next to each other are all his and he will sell as a package deal.  At first I thought to myself, that will be great.  Until he threw the price out.  He wants 600K.  Two of them are boarded up, and the other one is tennent occuppied.  Also, the land in the back of the house goes back to the street behind the house,  Of course, I will want to verify that).  One house is Stucco, 2bds, 1bth with a full basement.  The second is brick ranch 2bds, 1bth on crawl space.  The 3rd house is brick 3bds, 2bths with basement.  Both the Stucco and the  brick 2/1 are trashed pretty good, need full rehab.  Stucco hase mold as well.  Didn't see the inside of the tennent occuppied property.  The median price for the houses in the neighborhood is 163K.  I say 600K is way too high.  Also, the houses are on a main street.  What do you guys think? I don't plan to agree to the 600K, but It's difficult for me to figure where my offer should be for this package deal, being so new at this.  Do you mind giving me you thoughts?

Thank you in advance,

Deb

Loading replies...