• Denver, CO
Votes |
Newb to BPs from Colorful Colorado - Denver

Merritt Noel
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Posted May 19 2017, 15:15

Hello All,

Glad to final have given some time to BiggerPockets.com. This a great community and resource, in an industry that I am entrenched in daily. The resources and networking within this community are second to none. A big thank you to all I have interacted with thus far! I am excited about sharing the knowledge I have in the lending space while gaining in areas I may lack experience in.

Here is a little about myself. I have worked in the mortgage industry as a loan originator for over 12 years. I am hail from Northern New Jersey. Moved to Colorado in 2000 and never looked back. I have a computer science degree which I utilized at Dish Network before changing careers and getting into residential mortgages. Fortunately, my degree has complimented my mortgage business well as I worked to establish a strong web presence for myself and my business. 

I have experience in all types of loan products from Conventional and government products.  Over the past few years, we have been offering hard money loans in house which has been a nice complement to our conventional products. Since then we have established strong relationships with investors throughout Colorado and the reason I began spending some time here on BP.

I am looking forward to diversifying my asset portfolio to include a greater percentage of real estate. While I have a good grasp of the investing basics being in the mortgage industry.  I am looking to the BP community to gain a better understanding of real estate investing in both single-family and multi-family properties in and throughout the Denver Metro area.  

Please feel free to connect with me, whether it is is regarding search engine optimization (SEO), marketing techniques or mortgage related questions.  I am more than happy to share what I do know in hopes to help others. I look forward to hearing from you and connecting.

Make it a great day!

W. Merritt Noel

Loading replies...