• Rental Property Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
New Member from Massachusetts/Rhode Island

Raymond Lewis
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Aug 9 2017, 15:01

Hello everyone, my name is Ray. I'm a newbie in the "REI" world (although I've read countless books on the subject, listened to numerous BP podcasts, attended several webinars, etc) I've yet to actually pull off my 1st deal... After years as a construction worker I decided to switch gears and jump into the investing side of the business. I got tired of breaking my back day after day, month after month, year after year helping other investors/contractors renovate their properties for a measly paycheck at the end of the week. Instead I plan on using my past experiences as a Carpenter, Tile Layer & Painter, to help renovate my "Fix & Flips" investments. I'm also extremely interested in acquiring my 1st Multi Family rental property soon, so if any of you lovely people have a Multi-Family in the Massachusetts/Rhode Island areas that you are trying to sell than please let me know. I would also greatly appreciate any recommendations for great Contractors & Real Estate attorneys in the area. And if any of you guys are looking to partner up on some deals please let me know. My schedule is very flexible so i can spend numerous hours online searching for great deals, getting in my car and "driving for dollars", bird dogging, or many other things that some of you busy investors don't have much spare time for. If I can be of any assistance please let me know. Seriously. I'm going to conclude this post now before I bore you folks to sleep. Lol...

Thanks in advance 

Loading replies...