• Rental Property Investor
  • Gilbert AZ; Upstate SC; Janesville, WI
Votes |
Wisconsin Noob Investor

Chris Adamski
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilbert AZ; Upstate SC; Janesville, WI
Posted Aug 15 2017, 13:38
Hello BP! I am a new investor located in a town just south of Madison, WI. To this point I only have accidental experience in investing as I completed a live in flip of my (at the time) primary residence in Chandler, AZ. Didn't have intentions of selling at the time that we made all the upgrades, but long story short ended up selling the house after a year and a half and netting a decent profit on it. I have been on BP for almost six months now and have been reading/listening/watching anything I can get my hands on trying to educate myself. I feel I know enough to be dangerous, but definitely not enough to avoid some inevitable noob mistakes that only experience can teach. I recently got my WI license for MLS access (debating getting my IL license as well since there is reciprocity for WI/IL) and am beginning to interview brokers - started my process with Keller as a baseline. I have also begun driving for dollars, have a list of addresses, and will begin mailing campaigns (driving and listsource) in the next week. My intentions are to BRRR small multi-families to start, with an occasional SFR flip to build capital, and an end goal of investing in apartments. My main focus is building a strong passive income through cash flow with any possible appreciation just being an added bonus. With all that said, I figured it was time to start networking, hopefully make some connections, and get some deals going. I look forward to continuing to learn from everyone and hope to be able to add value where I can.

Loading replies...