• Yelm, WA
Votes |
New from the Tacoma/Olympia area

Wendy Carpenter
Pro Member
  • Yelm, WA
Posted Sep 5 2017, 12:51

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking to get into multi family investing in the near future. I just finished an extensive rehab on a sfr in the Thurston county area (just had renter move in, buy and hold property). THAT was a huge learning experience and led me to reevaluate my goals. I'm now looking to get into triplexes and fourplexes instead of sfr (goal as of now is 10-12 doors, but hey, the sky is the limit!). I also currently owner occupy a home with great equity, so I want to make my money and equity work for me and get me long term passive income!

Previously talked with a multi family RE broker who left me with a lot of questions and seemed to kind of blow me off when he realized I didn't have $500k in my pocket right this minute. But I have a great job and great equity in my current holdings.  So, I'm looking for an experienced RE agent, who can help me reach my investment goals with some sweat equity and smart deals. My target area is South King, Pierce, and Thurston counties. 

Would also love to connect with newbies in my area with the same goals for some good ideas and discussions! (Sometimes I feel like my questions are pretty basic for experienced people, but I'm learning, reading, and figuring this out!)

Loading replies...