• Investor
  • Steubenville, OH
Votes |
Hello From the Ohio Valley

Veronica Wendt
  • Investor
  • Steubenville, OH
Posted Oct 19 2017, 16:28

Hello from Ohio. My husband and I currently own two single family homes and are looking at a duplex next week. I'm a SAHM (to 9! kids) but my husband and I own a few businesses that I help run. I'm the one that usually scouts for deals, lists our rentals on CL, etc, talk to clients and run the background/credit checks. 

We've always been interested in real estate but finally made the leap about three years ago.

Our goal is to ultimately have enough cash flow to live a financially independent and happy retirement. Both of our parents have struggled financially in their retirements and we don't want to be in that same position. Of course, if we can get significant cash flow coming sooner than later, then all the better. 

I'm currently listening to all current and previous BP podcasts, and my kids are getting an education as well, as I play the podcasts whenever we are in the car (Payback for all those toddler CDs I used to have to listen to :) 

I'm looking forward to being on the forums and learning so much from all of you.

Loading replies...