• Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
Filmmaker in Salt Lake working on deals in the Jackson Hole area

Dusty Hulet
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted Oct 20 2017, 23:51

Hey Gang,

After binge listening to the podcast for the past few weeks, I've learned that this is the next step.

I'm Dusty Hulet, and I'm a creative director/producer working in film and advertising. I grew up in Idaho Falls, and today I'm based in Salt Lake City, UT. In the world of real estate, I'm working on deals in Jackson Hole and its nearby satellite communities.

I owned a small business in Jackson for a number of years and experienced firsthand how passive income can allow a person to work on meaningful, impactful projects that can make the world a better place. That small business is no more, but I've learned how real estate investing can function similarly, and how it can actually be more scalable than that business ever was. After a year of research, I hope to dive into the right deal shortly, and begin to build and grow that base. 

I also love and miss the Tetons and hope to be working near them once again very soon.

I'm currently finishing up a documentary about bear-human conflict in Durango, Colorado. I've been climbing into bear dens with biologists every winter for the past three years, and I'm finally finishing that film and submitting it to festivals. It's been a long road, but a rewarding one, and as we celebrate the fruits of that labor and try to make it as impactful as possible, I'm simultaneously keeping my pulse on the real estate deals up north.

I guess that's enough for now. Looking forward to meeting more of you!

Thanks!

Loading replies...