Krisy Kim
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
New Member from San Francisco, CA

Krisy Kim
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Dec 15 2017, 16:55

Hello Everyone! 

Newbie here from SF, CA. Originally from Chicago, been living in SF for about 7 years now working as a full time Accountant.

I almost spent 10 grand on one of those online real estate mentor programs but luckily stumbled upon BP.com and have been learning non-stop ever since! Currently reading Brandon Turner's book "Rental Property Investing". Learning so much and highly recommend it to everyone! 

At first I was interested in Condos and Single Family Homes but now I'm confident that Multi Family Homes are the way to go. Wondering if 100k would be enough to start investing? SF is probably out of my budget so looking to invest long distance, possibly Chicago. After listening to Grant Cardone's podcast on BP, he urges you to set goals high so my goal is to own 1000 units in 5 years :) Also love that both Grant and Brandon seem to be good hearted people building wealth to help the greater good. All about paying it forward and hope to be as successful as these guys to give back to people in need!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and hope I can help you in any way I can! 

Any suggestions, tips, advice etc. will be very appreciated!

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Loading replies...