• Port Orchard, WA
Votes |
Landlord / Developer / FI - Port Orchard, WA

Jeff Wells
  • Investor
  • Port Orchard, WA
Posted Dec 17 2017, 09:38

Greetings from Washington state! 

I'm Jeff Wells, a 40 year old husband and dad of three.  Passionate about Real Estate and FI.

My Goals -

Make my money work harder than me so I can explore and adventure with family and friends. Time is a finite resource.

Increase cash flow properties to sustain FI. 

My target is to net 5-7K a month from rental properties.

Real Estate History -

Built three houses and purchased three to live and rent since 2004

Current Holdings (Winter of 2017)

Two houses and one lot.

Background -

Grew up re-habing and cleaning grandparents rental units in Southern California.

Originally from Northern California (Grass Valley), moved to Seattle area (Port Orchard, WA / Kitsap Peninsula) in 2002.

After purchasing our 1st home in 2003, we set out to purchase and build several other homes to live and rent.

What I do -

For over 20 years I was an IT professional dedicated to the web and mobile space. My last W2 job I was an eBusiness manager at a large financial institution. I quit my job a year ago (December 2016) and started to build my family a house on a piece of property here in Port Orchard, WA.  

How I learned about Bigger Pockets - 

I learned about Bigger Pockets from listening and seeking out various money and real estate related podcasts. I was always leary of "Real Estate" seminar type hype and hooks so it was so refreshing to finally find a place where other like minded individuals were connecting.

If for some reason you're still reading and not bored to death...

Outside of Real Estate:

Travel / Camping / Overlanding

Boating (sail and jet)

Restoring classic trucks

RC Plane and Drones

Bicycling

Someday - PPG (powered paragliding) 

Loading replies...