New Member in Cincinnati, Ohio

8 Replies

Hey all ! My name is Kemar Daley and i'm a newcomer to BP and real estate investing, living in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have zero background in real estate but am in the process of educating myself and building relationships in the real estate community. I was born in Worcester, MA but grew up in Kingston Jamaica. I am currently a children's services worker in the investigations department. My ultimate goal with real estate investing is to build wealth and financial security for my family. I am mostly interested in pursuing buy and hold rentals.I look forward to developing more relationships with the BP community and learning more! 

Thanks for the warm welcome all! @Doran Summers  

G: my short term goals are to have enough money to invest in my first property by July(I’m thinking around $8,000, I’m not sure if I should shoot for more), join local real estate investing groups, network and connect with other investors in my area( at least 2 by March).

A: no achievements really

I: I’m pretty open to hearing what others are doing in terms of different investing niches. I’m mainly flu used on getting into single family and multi-family buy and holds

N: not sure

S: Adaptable, teachable, resourceful 

Thanks for reaching out and being willing to do that @Corey Dessauer! What are you currently doing in terms of networking and what is your primary interest in real estate investing?

@Kemar Daley Welcome to BP! I purchased a duplex and househack in Cincy. Great market for RE investing and househacking is a great way to get started!

I also own my own insurance agency. Would be more than happy to meet some time and discuss RE. Best of luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you