Votes
Matthew Teuschel
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
The grand introduction!

Matthew Teuschel
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Jul 15 2010, 13:29

Hello all, my name is Matthew Teuschel. Just wanted to officially introduce myself and give you a little background on myself.

I've been studying real estate for a long time now and have been looking at and analyzing a lot of property in my area. I have always had great interest in real estate. I've always wanted to be successful and wealthy and able to take care of all my family and friends. And to me, one of the best, if not the best, way to do this is to get involved in real estate.

I'm ready to start investing but need the funding and the banks aren't doing a damn thing to help. So I'm searching for private investors who would like to make a very nice return on their money. I have the property, knowledge, and time to make this happen and am EXTREMELY motivated. But it seems my biggest obstacle right now is getting the financing. So if anybody knows any private investors, PLEASE let me know.

I'm sure we have many successful investors on this forum, so you guys more than likely know where I'm coming from about getting that first property financed :mrgreen:

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you guys, so please introduce yourself to me. Hope to speak to you soon! God bless.

Matthew Teuschel

Loading replies...