Josh Pratt
  • Cameron, TX
Votes |
Beginner from Texas - Looking to get rolling - Advice

Josh Pratt
  • Cameron, TX
Posted Jan 9 2018, 09:57

Hello everyone,

My name is Josh and I am located in Central Texas.  I have been looking to get into some sort of real estate investing for some time, and I'm now at a point where I believe it's feasible to pursue some options. 

I am continually trying to learn more and more about real estate as I know there is never-ending info out there. 

I felt like it would be good to explain my current financial situation and my goal.  

I personally do not have a ton of on hand cash, but I also do not have much debt (around 30K total).  I am able to save around $2,500-$3,000 a month right now to go fully towards investing.  To pull this off, I do work 4 jobs.  

My goal is pretty simply.  I would like to generate $1,600 in net income a month to leave my full time job.  That would allow me to pay more attention to the other 3, keep generating the $2,500-$3,000 for investments, and of course allow more time for real estate in general.  

If you were in my shoes, what would you do?  I am like most and would like to pull this off as quickly as possible, but I understand the meaning of hard work and how things do not happen overnight.  I have had a few ideas myself but was just wondering what some of you would do.  

Thanks!

Loading replies...