Looking for a Mentor/Coach -
Would like some guidance as to how to proceed in certain areas of RE. I am new to the investment process, have done my homework, but , do not want to get hung up on "analysis paralysis".
Hi @Leonard Nester
Welcome to BP!
A couple items come to mind when seeking mentoring;
* Join your Local REIA - South Jersey Investors
* Obtain your RE License and learn the lingo and back ground of Real Estate
Let me know if you have any questions.
watch some gary v videos on youtube and get educated with BP podcast/videos/forums. Do a self evaluation of what moves you can make (househack=starting out with limited $) or investment with high income
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you