Hello. I am new to investing in the Tidewater/Hampton Roads area of VA. Frankly, I'm stuck in knowing what to do next!
- I have some leads by driving for dollars, but want my first deal to be a good one!!
- I do have an LLC that I started in December with my partner.
- I have a FT job, but I'm motivated to do deals now, so I can resign by the June 2018 and transition into RE full time.
- I recently went to a 3 day training, but they were asking 5 figures for a mentor!! Too steep for me!
- I don't know any buyers.
Thanks in advance BP Community!
Start talking to those leads that you have. Send them mailers and call them.
See if they want to sell and if you can buy some of their homes.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you