• El Cajon, CA
Votes |
Hello from Semi-Sunny San Diego :)

Michael Giamanco
  • Wholesaler
  • El Cajon, CA
Posted Aug 7 2010, 03:53

Hello Everyone,

Wow...this website is amazing. It is full of so much information it is hard for a person like me to digest it all. i just want to keep reading.

I have been studying rehabbing, and wholesaling for about the last six months and now I believe I am ready to at least go out and start finding deals. I am a firm believer that if I find good deals there will be no shortage of buyers looking for such deals.

However, I do have one investor willing to bankroll a rehab if I find a good deal. I was raised in the constuction business so there is no shortage of qualified people in my circle willing to do some rehab projects.

My biggest problem right now is finding a legal document that is legal and binding in California. I have read that paying a RE Lawyer to create my contracts is the way to go. Can anyone recommend a good one here in San Diego that wont break the bank?

I plan on utilizing Bandit signs in the unincorporated areas of San Diego so I shouldn't run into too many issues with the sign police (maybe some PO'd homeowners in the area with shotguns--->I'll take my chances). I have read that most of the beginners out there are having success with the signs.

So, here I am. Jumping into it. nothing like hands on learning! Thanks everyone in these forums for all of the wonderful information you have all posted. I look forward to posting details of my first deal in the next few weeks.

Wishing all wealth and prosperity,

Mike

Loading replies...